Group bookings are welcome outside of our Tour times. Please contact us on email@example.com for more information and group prices. Coach parties welcome and parking available
Become a Brewer for the day.
After 25 years of perfecting their craft husband and wife team Bernard & Kerry know a thing or two about brewing. On this experience they will welcome you in to join them and the team at Whitewater Brewery and gets hands on in their Wee Brew Plant, a purpose built 100L brew plant. Start the day with an introduction into brewing, chat about the style of beer you will brew. Once kitted out in your Wee Brew T-shirt your brewing experience can begin.
You are guided through the brewing process from the mash-in to the boiling of the hops to hear, smell, and experience the ancient art of brewing, chat as you work hearing stories gathered over the last 25 years. A mid-morning coffee breaks offers time to visit the main Brewhouse and see where Whitewater makes their Multi Award-Winning beers, gaining an insight into the workings of a modern brewery.
Returning to the brew school for the next stage of the brew, soon the smell of the boil will fill the room. The chat turns to the hops that now get added, where they are from and what they bring to the beer. There’s nothing like the smell of a brew to make you feel hungry!
Once the beer is happily boiling you change hats (or in this case aprons) to become a pizza chef getting hands on and floury making your own pizza. The dough is made at Whitewater with our very own brewing yeast, hand stretch your base and top with locally produced mozzarella from an artisan cheese producer here in Norther Ireland.
Sit back and enjoy your creation, not forgetting to take a few pics to show it off before it’s all gone. Soon the brew calls again and it’s back to school, once the final stages of the brew are complete and your brewing day is drawing to an end, it’s time to sit down, relax and enjoy a tasting session featuring 6 of Whitewater’s award-winning beers, find out how they got their names, from local landmarks to folklore and find out what makes them different from the rest.
Get presented with your Wee Brew Certificate a keepsake of your achievement and along with 5 bottled beers of your choice from Whitewater’s collection along with a Whitewater branded glass to enjoy while you riminess on your day.
”Arrive as visitors leave as friends”
- 6 hours brewing instruction with the owners, Master Brewers – Winners of The Golden Fork for the ‘Best Food & Drink from N.I’ category in the Great Food Awards 2019
- Unlimited Mourne Mountain Water, locally produced Tea & Coffee during the day
- Behind the scenes tour of Whitewater’s Brewhouse
- Pizza base made using Whitewater’s own brewing yeast topped with locally produced mozzarella
- Wee Brew Certificate to mark your achievement
- Exclusive Wee brew T-shirt only available to Wee brew participants
- Keepsake Brew Day folder with your brewing records and notes taken during your experience
- 6 x 50ml Tasting session of Whitewater’s own award-winning beers, hear the legends and stories behind their names
- Take home hessian Gift bag with a variety of 5 x 500ml Bottles of Whitewater award-winning beer & A Whitewater branded Glass
Please note that we are a working Brewery and the tour takes you right into the heart of the brewhouse. There may be some water on the floor and our Brewery team may be working around you. Production is not guaranteed on your visit.
All participants must be over 18 years old. We operate a challenge 25 policy, anyone who appears to be under 25 will be asked for I.D. We accept Driver Licence, Passport or Pass Approved I.D Cards.
- Adults Guided Brewing £600.00 / 1-4 people (this includes brewing & pizza sessions + tour)
Please note that for safety reasons, customers must wear sensible footwear in our brewery: No high heels, flip-flops, sandals or any shoes with open toes.
Tickets/ vouchers are non-refundable. You may exchange your tour date/time up to 48 hours before the start of your original booking submission.